Associate, Finance Analyst, Client Incentives, CEMEA
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is IThis is our globalvision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a
global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. We are connecting people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fuelled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
Support Client Incentives team in deals assessment process and in managing end-to-end Incentive forecast process for the CEMEA geography (respective Geos)
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULTS AREA
Incentive and Contracts
The role would be responsible for facilitating of deals assessment process in respective Geos/functions and for managing Client Incentive reporting. The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Facilitating deals review process and providing feedback where appropriate to optimize risk-adjusted returns.
Consolidating regular management reports with key focus in area of clients and profitability matters
Managing ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis to be used by the all supported departments and CFO
Contributing to Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting activities within the scope in line with regional and global requirements.
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during period of absence
- The flexibility to liaise with various functions both within Visa and externally to deliver ad hoc projects
- Bachelor of Finance or equivalent degree
- Minimum 2 years of related Finance experience in a multinational organization
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, can do attitude
- Strong PC and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output