Visa Transaction Controls Product Manager - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Visa Transaction Controls Product Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The individual will be responsible for the commercialization of Visa Transaction Controls (VTC), Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC), and Visa Travel Notification Service (VTNS) in Europe. Specifically for VTC,
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Commercialize VTC in Europe ensuring alignment with HQ and the regional strategy. Identify and prioritize appropriate clients, 3rd parties, and markets for VTC
- Subject matter expert on VTC (internally and externally). Point of contact for all VTC related questions and requests
- Develop sales materials (e.g. decks, external business cases, sales sheets) for clients to adopt VTC that is aligned with HQ. Strategize how VTC should be sold with other Visa products
- Provide guidance to HQ on development of new features that may be required to localize VTC including an informed view on regulatory changes
- Engage with global product team to give product feedback (e.g. why clients decline the opportunity, where does the CTC miss the mark, how is adoption succeeding or failing)
What we’re after…
- Ability to write technical product documents (e.g. MIG, SAG, business requirements)
- Ability to explain detailed product content to clients/internal stakeholders on both a business and technical level
- Technical aptitude to understand the product architecture and make recommendations for how VTC can be implemented with other products
- Technical aptitude to understand the product architecture and how it differs from competing products
- Proven track-record of high performance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong influencing skills – positions ideas in a compelling manner that builds a broad base of support with stakeholders without formal authority
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills – able to convey complex ideas in a concise and cohesive manner
- Strategic thinker – evaluates environment to develop short and long range plans that are realistic in meeting goals. Able to see the “big picture”
- Team player with strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- experience building and commercializing products
- payments industry experience strongly preferred
- International work experience strongly preferred
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.