Senior Analyst, AML/CTF Compliance – Payments
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
· Review alerts to identify potential suspicious activity within a given timeframe
· Identify patterns and trends consistent with money laundering and terrorist financing, and flag any suspicious activities detected
· Document and report the investigation findings and prepare case files with required supporting documentation
· Document all research and analysis conducted in the Case Management System
· Demonstrates a thorough understanding of policies and procedures pertaining to the role
· Prepare Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reports and other analytic reports as necessary
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Strong attention to details
· Prefer at least 5 years of implementing AML/ATF, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC programs
· In-depth knowledge of AML and sanctions regulations and regulatory expectations
· Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Superior record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details are also required
· Good knowledge of Visa systems & products, payment systems and/or card programs
· Hard worker that is self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks
· Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company
· Professional AML/ATF accreditation a plus – CAMS, AML/CA, etc.
· College degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.