Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As a Sr. Software Engineer in Test you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's Marketing Services team and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as Sr. Software Engineer are:
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
- Develops systems and processes to refine efficiency of automated testing solutions.
- Designs, codes, and debugs a variety of automation related software features and tools.
- Designs and executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Develops and maintains tools for automation tracking and reporting.
- Reviews product requirements and specifications and recommends improvements to ensure product testability.
- Recommends tools and technologies, and educates team on these advances.
- Recommends areas of applications and services where automation would be beneficial.
So what are we looking for in a Sr. Software Engineer.
- At least 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Professional experience delivering test automation at the unit, business logic, and integration level testing
- Experience building and writing code with unit level tests for backend applications, web applications and/or services/APIs
- Experience writing code in Core Java and SQL is a must.
- Experience using frameworks and tools like Junit / TestNG, Selenium / WebDriver will be a plus point
- Knowledge of Automated Test-Driven Development or Test Driven Development (TDD)