Billing Analyst - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Billing Analyst, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Billing Analyst ensures that the month end reporting timetable is achieved through timely and accurate journal posting and billing of Visa Europe invoices
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Processes monthly member billing by working with service owners to ensure billing files are accurate and complete for audit review
- Creates manual invoices /credit memos on Oracle AR and manages these accounts
- Manages debtors, ensuring outstanding debts are monitored, chased and collected on a timely basis
- Ensure processes adhered to (such as refunds and re-imbursements)
- Work with customer support to answer member queries
- Produces accurate journals & reports to support month-end financial reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Test upgrades to current billing system
- Reflect changes to pricing and client details on the system in a timely manner
- Assist the Billing Manager in driving process improvements
- Assist the Billing manager in driving a RFT (Right First Time) work ethos
- Ad Hoc Projects
What we're after...
- Experience in billing role or financial operations
- Good PC skills with excellent working knowledge of office applications, particularly Excel (Macro level advantage)
- Good Numerical and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Good communication and interpretation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to demonstrate self-reliance and ability to manage own time and priorities
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.