Cybersecurity Engineer (Application Security & Operation)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
As a Product App Security Operations Support Engineer your primary responsibilities includes:
- Work as part of a team of software and security engineers to design/maintain and build best-in-class product security tools and services
- Technical point of contact for product teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, and Product Application Security Operations
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by Security Engineering and Automation team
- Responsible for security product QA and Testing
- Build strong relationships with product development teams
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means
- Understand existing processes and identifying how to improve and streamline them in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- You have a background in developing/maintaining and release software products
- Good understanding of Application security
- Working experience on SQL and Database
- Working experience of SOAP / REST API, Web Services
- You have experience in various development tools, such as Maven, Jenkins and Git
- You excel in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Experience developing micro-services and using containers as Docker, Kubernetes/Swarm
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the 'big picture' enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience and very good understanding of SQL and Databases
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.