Senior Account Manager – Client Services
- Beirut, Lebanon
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level and serves as a technical/functional specialist and is involved in solving complex problems. This position receives a minimal level of guidance and supervision and will act as a mentor to other team members.
- Provide insight, consultancy and operational development plans to both internal and external stakeholders. Perform post-implementation monitoring and report violations which require invoking the Compliance Programme.
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Provide proactive operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Identify and analyse processing problem with customer impacts; communicates ongoing situation status; Reports SLA performance and develops improvement plans to address chronic customer problems
- Identify operational process improvements, whilst spotting out revenue-generating and/or cost-saving opportunities
- Proactively identify and seek client buy in for processing improvement opportunities
- Building client relationships with clients and acting as a liaison between them and Visa groups to develop their operational business
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Building client relationships and act as reference point on operational issues related to new and non-traditional products and services and make decisions to implement resolutions to time critical situations.
- Considered the functional expert for processing and operational business, providing operational and product based expertise and guidance with a view to client operational readiness and effective implementation
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- To brief and train key clients in aspects of compliance programs that will impact clients businesses
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent work experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in customer service, project management and technical support role in the financial or information technology industry, with minimum of 5 years management experience preferred.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- High Knowledge of VisaNet Integrated Payment (VIP) and BaseII systems, EMV and Visa Integrated Circuit (VIS) technical specifications so that second level technical support can be provided to clients and internal teams.
- High knowledge of the electronic payments landscape including mobile and internet payments is a plus.
- Exhibit advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach and customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative team work spirit
- English languages is necessary.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel.
This role is based in Lebanon