Senior UI Developer - Data Product Development
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Data Product Development division is part of the Visa’s technology organization. The division is responsible for providing value added product and services to our clients and for internal use. The client access to these services are enabled through a set of Data API, BI and Analytics products, Custom applications, Data Streaming & Visualization . The data access is enabled via Web, Mobile and Web services. The BI product group is part of the Data Product Development division that develop and manages various BI and Analytics products and services.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer who can develop and implement great design that has the ability to engage and inspire users and strive to re-think and re-define how users interact with our applications and products. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration and look for proven skills.
· Design and develop highly scalable, low latent applications web/mobile interfaces.
· Experience in implementing mockups from designers/style guides (Using Sketch, InVision etc.)
· Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications.
· Responsive Design Principles and experience writing CSS media queries.
· Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, Angular (1.* & 2), ReactJS, D3 and jQuery.
· Experience with CI/CD process.
· Building & Automation tools/Web performance.
· Develop framework for the roll out of new BI and Analytics products by integrating with various BI and Visualization tools.
· Develop Security & integration components for data extraction, & internal /external application integration.
· Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
· Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of resilient, reliable and scalable applications.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Web development experience.
- Development experience in a Cross-platform, multi-tier environment
- Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) , Spring, JQuery, D3, Node.js, Docker etc.
- Working experience with Secure software development life cycle.
- Experience with APIs for data access.
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Experience in using Agile development methodologies
- Test Automation and Continuous integration using Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience using version control (GIT, Stash) and bug tracking (Jira) tools
- Self-motivated, fast learner, great verbal and written communication skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Other desirable skills
- Experience in implementing high through put API.
- Location based services using Google Map, ESRI, Trillium etc.
- Relational database and SQL development.
- BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau working knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.