Enterprise IT Architect - Level 5
- Basingstoke, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Enterprise IT Architect, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Responsible for contributing to the development and delivery of the long-term business and IT architecture strategy through analysis of business, stakeholder and system requirements and translating these into feasible plans
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Translate stakeholder’s strategies and requirements, in conjunction with the vendors, into roadmaps which define delivery milestones and targets.
- Support Lead Architects by engaging and liaising with stakeholders, eliciting information and articulating demand architecture deliverables.
- Update documents and verifies strategic roadmaps concerning a particular business area.
- Promote and support the establishment of best practice in the architecture development process.
- Develop, publish and communicate significant aspects of Visa Europe’s reference architecture.
- Contribute to the creation and review of the business and systems capability strategy which meets Visa Europe’s strategic requirements.
- Develop models and plan to drive forward the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Role modelling Visa's leadership principles
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Sound knowledge and experience consulting on business and system architecture projects (equivalent to SFIA Level 5 – Enterprise and Business Architecture Development)
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills (equivalent to SFIA Level 5 – Stakeholder relationship management)
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.