Business Development Account Executive Lead, Commercial - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Business Development Account Executive Lead, Commercial, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Leads B2B & Commercial business development activity for Visa with small to medium sized opportunities, manage Commercial & B2B clients from the new to Visa to steady state stage and provides operational support to the UK & Ireland Business Development team in developing strategic new business opportunities for Visa
What we expect of you, day to day.
Client management of Commercial and B2B clients from new to visa until steady state stage
Work with B2B & Commercial product teams to deliver tailored solutions to UK&I clients
Conduct research, compile and summarise findings for reports and correspondence
Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs for new opportunities
Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
Adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business opportunity
Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
Work alongside clients, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships
Build on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise
Identify client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement and growth in line with the clients’ business objectives and priorities
Support team in market development activities and initiatives to further Visa’s objectives and targets
Supporting cross functional initiatives as required
Develop excellent knowledge of Visa products and services and understand the impact of your specialty area on client business
What we're after...
- Good understanding of B2B /Commercial product suite
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organization
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.