Cloud Enforcement Security Lead - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cloud Enforcement Senior Security Specialist, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create a top-tier Engineering team dedicated to Cybersecurity. We are the ‘engine room’, where the opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies and increase the effectiveness of Cyber detection and prevention are as wide as your imagination.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As a Cloud Enforcement Senior Security Specialist you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with people from a range of disciplines, as well as colleagues and clients at every level.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- This specific opportunity requires someone with a keen desire to work as part of a global team to act as a cloud security champion to further the direction and strategy; to work closely with all security stakeholders to continuously improve the Cybersecurity services provided
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions
- To act as a security SME specifically focused on cloud security, automation, and monitoring technologies (Cloud Discovery, Cloud Hosting Security Monitoring, CASB, DLP, Cloud Based SIEM and data analytics, DDOS)
- The ability to support and contribute across other security technologies to complement the Cybersecurity Engineering function
- Work with the Cybersecurity Incident response team to develop enhanced monitoring using applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment
- The ability to support and contribute across other security technologies to complement the Cyber Engineering function and stay abreast of emerging technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organisation.
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools
What we’re after…
- You will need to be passionate about learning technologies and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each, identifying opportunities for integration with other toolsets to increase the layers of defence
- As well as being self-disciplined, organised and able to prioritise and plan your own workload, you will be expected to understand the rest of the team’s activities
- You will be expected to know your stakeholders and understand their needs to provide an excellent service. Excellent soft skills are essential to support team members when required as well as communicating with others teams inside and outside of Cybersecurity
- CISSP or equivalent industry certification to demonstrate security awareness
- A very high level and demonstrable Cloud Security experience
- Familiarity with SSO design and setup
- Demonstrable experience of administration of Cloud Security Tools
- Exposure to AWS or Azure. Experience of on boarding applications to Cloud security tools.
- Significant experience in the majority of these areas:
- Distributed systems/cloud computing security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Protocols and network security
- Data and application security
- User and data privacy
- Security assurance
- Scripting / programming and working with API’s
This role represents an exciting opportunity to make key contributions to Visa's strategic vision as the world-leading digital payments company. The successful candidate must have a strong academic track record and demonstrate excellent software engineering skills. The candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and excellent collaboration skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.