Technical (Infrastructure) Product Manager (TPM)
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Technical Product Management (TPM)
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Manager to work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team dedicated to the task of engineering the best Cyber security solution in the world.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Deeply understand the needs of cybersecurity engineering. Drive requirements and strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, and operationalization within Visa.
- Provide project management support and become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs
- Define and manage product road-map
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Work closely with analysts and engineers to facilitate and guide the product life-cycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required.
- Identify, define, and oversee implementation of process improvement
- Ensure business as usual processes are documented and updated on a regular basis
- BA/BS degree is required. Concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related technical discipline. MBA and/or advanced technology degree is a plus
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects a big plus
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Good understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Good understanding of Data security, Data Quality, Business Activity Monitoring
- Solid understanding on enterprise compliance and controls, e.g., logging and access management practices
- Fast learner on both technical side and business side
- Broad knowledge of the state of art industry development status in the related areas
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
- Nice to have: CISM, PMP, CISSP, ITIL
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.