Senior Director, Corporate Cash and Operations Management
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payment company in Silicon Valley, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks; our Advanced Authorization engine scores every authorization VisaNet processes with machine learning models for issuers to stop frauds in real-time. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Global Treasury group seeks an industry-recognized cash management and operations subject matter expert to actively participate and manage the corporate cash and operations function. S/he will lead a team of cash and operations management professionals. This person’s thought leadership in the cash and operations management space will provide the basis for Visa’s global liquidity platform. The team is responsible for core functions that drive Visa’s business, including: formulating and executing liquidity strategy, liquidity risk management and funding operations (about 100 legal entities in 60+ countries).
- Co-operatively formulate and identify strategies and priorities with the Treasury Leadership Team
- Develop and execute cash and operations business plans that support Treasury strategies
- Work on highly complex issues with broad strategic implications (such as tax and legal entity restructurings)
- Lead cross-functional projects to optimize the cash, bank activities, systems and processes
- Manage and operate all bank accounts and bank account related activity
- Actively partner with the Senior Director, Corporate Investment Management
- Actively partner across treasury to drive the success of technology initiatives
- Responsible for daily cash and funding activities
- Work directly with stakeholders to deliver on various activities including:
- Legal entity establishment and capital maintenance
- Strategic investments, acquisitions and integrations
- Cash flow budgeting, planning and forecasting
- SEC reporting activities
- Internal and external Audit
- Proactively identify and solve cash and operations management issues
- 15+ years of progressive responsibility leading teams of cash and investment professionals for large corporations
- Experience managing and motivating highly productive teams
- Strong Bloomberg, Excel and Power Point skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Deep knowledge of global payment flows and formats
- Experience leveraging treasury workstations
- Experience with bank negotiations and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of money and capital markets products and activities
- Deep knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting and treasury operations activities
- Project management skills
- Ability to successfully interface and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Thought leader and authority in cash and investment management
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Detail oriented
- Strong people skills with ability to motivate
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Effective time management skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.