Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics (Foster City or Remote)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible and impactful results for Visa’s network clients, including financial institutions and merchants. Drawing on our capabilities across strategy, analytics, operations, marketing, and macroeconomics, Visa Consulting and Analytics solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
The U.S. Consulting Practice within VCA provides a comprehensive range of consulting services and solutions for Visa’s clients in the United States. We apply deep payments industry and functional expertise to assist clients with their unique challenges and key business priorities, including driving growth and profitability, optimizing customer experience, developing digital strategies and managing risk.
The VCA team is looking for an individual to join our strategy consulting practice and play a key role developing and delivering high impact engagements for Visa’s clients in the North America region. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and implementing projects and solutions with various types of Visa clients, including issuers such as large multi-regional, regional and community financial institutions. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both the preferred brand and a valued, long-term business partner.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical individual with previous strategy, consulting and /or payments experience.
Typical projects may include:
- How does a Financial Institution expand market share in consumer market?
- How should a credit card issuer use emerging technology to acquire the best customers?
- How does a Financial Institution grow their credit card portfolio while mitigating credit risk?
- How does a Bank or Credit Union optimize their revenues?
- How can a Financial Institution drive increased spend in specific segments?
The location is flexible for this role with a preference for Foster City, CA; or Remote in the NYC metro area
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic people to bring innovative ideas to our consulting practice:
- 10-12 years’ progressive experience across management consulting and/or payments industry
- 2-3 years of prior strategy consulting experience required
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, highly energized; detail-oriented individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to clients support the growth and performance.
- Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with internal and external clients and across the Visa organization.
- Ability to effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
- Proficient and ideally a power-user of spreadsheet and presentation tools
- An interest in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending a plus
- An affinity for payments technology, digital, FinTech
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.