Technical Project Manager - Salesforce / MS Dynamics/Contact Center
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Responsible for the technical project management of initiatives in Client Systems. Provide leadership and oversight to a matrixed team of Client Systems and Business team members. Provide project teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement. Be responsible for all aspects of project management from project initiation through project completion, production integration and service activation.
Define and direct resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting. Manage and drive projects to achieve target scope, schedule and cost. Identify and manage dependencies and impacts among projects across the portfolio. Manage issues escalated from related projects. Work with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets, project plans and charters, and produce Statements of Work and other documentation needed for funding approvals.
Ensure that all Client Systems projects are in compliance with Visa's Project Management Methodology and Key Controls, and ensure that accurate and timely information is collected and reported regularly on project portfolio progress and financial status. Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation and change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the development and business partner organizations.
Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels across Visa, including architects and strategists, technical IT subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, and Visa senior management.
Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen. Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations
- Five to ten +years of proven experience managing CRM (Microsoft Dynamics/Salesforce) and/or Call Center (Genesys) projects, small to medium-scale projects ($200K-$1M), technically complex, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects under a well-defined project management methodology (agile and waterfall).
- Solid understanding of agile and waterfall project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles.
- Strong understanding of financial tools and acumen in managing complex project financials including budget tracking, forecasting and capitalization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed to support Client System's strategic projects and goals.
- Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant financial and compliance implications and impact.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Well-honed influencing skills; ability to negotiate and gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist.
- Able to drive projects in a fast-paced process oriented environment.
- Ability to work with virtual teams located in different time zones and with different cultures.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Previous project management experience at Visa is a plus.
- PMP and CSM certifications a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.