Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in
the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the
latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard
for IAM worldwide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle’s
annual Identity Management Innovation award!
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing and has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin and Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry’s leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important for us:
Security First – Our team focusses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds.
Curiosity – Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity.
Ownership – We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible.
Agility – Be open for a change and acclimate to them.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will:
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Own IAM Projects and implementation tracks from ideation to production operationalization.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver the solution using Sailpoint and Service Now.
- Frequent and Periodic reporting of Project Status to Senior Managers and Executives in the form presentations, Product Demos and Design Social sessions.
- Design, develop and testing of IAM components: Services in SOAP/REST, Core Java, JS Frameworks and Python.
- Architect and Implement Data Analytics using Big Data Stack like HDFS, Spark and Kafka.
- Deploying & Using 3rd party IAM products like Oracle Identity Manager, Azure AD, Sail point or ForgeRock.
- Work with a global team operating in different time zones.
- B.Tech/BE in EC/CS/IT
- 10 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE.
- At least 5 + years of solid experience in Identity Manager (SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager) building Connectors, workflows and UI Customizations
- At least 2 years of experience building full stack applications using Angular.js, Node.js or React
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Experience leading a team of Engineers
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- Prior experience on IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and/or mobile development (iOS/Android) a big plus
- Prior knowledge of Apache big data analytics tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.