Lead Software Engineer - Identity and Access Management
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing and has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin and Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry’s leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important to us:
- Security First – Our team focuses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to working with like minded folks
- Curiosity – Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity
- Ownership – We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible
- Agility – Be open for a change and acclimate to them
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will:
- Establish strong engineering best practices
- Own IAM Projects and implementation tracks from ideation to production operationalization
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver the solution using Sailpoint and Service Now
- Frequent and Periodic reporting of Project Status to Senior Managers and Executives in the form of road-maps, presentations, Product Demos and Design sessions
- Design, develop and testing of IAM components, SOAP/REST services, Core Java, JS Frameworks, Python, Angular
- Deploying & Using 3rd party IAM products like Oracle Identity Manager, Azure AD, Sail point or ForgeRock
- Work with a global team operating in different time zones
- BS/MS in EC/CS/IT
- 10 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE
- At least 5 + years of solid experience in Oracle Identity Manager or Sailpoint building Connectors, workflows and UI customizations
- Strong inter-personal, analytical & communication skills
- Experience leading a team of Engineers
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agility, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- Prior experience on IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and/or mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Prior knowledge of Apache big data analytics tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.