Client Consulting Analyst - Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa client’s business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI
Business Development Manager – Analytics consultant
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing Statistical modeling to address key strategic needs for Visa’s clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants
Develop and deploy analytical modeling and techniques within the organization and clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants
Utilize Visa's data and analytic capabilities, technology, and industry expertise to develop, standardized and implement the consulting solutions.
- Identify relevant market trends by country, based on a deep analysis of payment industry Information. Interacting with several internal and external stakeholders for the strategic definition of analysis and initiatives.
- Continuously develop and present innovative ideas in order to improve current business practices within Visa.
- Perform client-specific analysis on portfolio data including proprietary information, such as customer demographics, activity, spend levels and financial information.
BA/BS required; MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred (eg: Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering).
5+ years of overall experience with a preferred minimum of 2 in a Bankcard and/or Retailer
Experience in retail banking, payments, financial services, and/or technology industries a plus; strong interest in the future of payments a must.
Experience in big data analytics and statistical modeling in SAS including SAS E. Miner, SAS E. Guide and SPSS
Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, SAS, through scripting in Python, SQL, Java etc.
Hands-on skills in cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing and modeling large data sets
Transform data/ analysis to a business language
Continuously develop and present innovative ideas based on data driven approach in order to improve current business practices within Visa
Excellent project management and organizational and presentational skills.
Strong Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task various projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.