Product Manager - Global Payment Processing
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and payment security capabilities.
Product Managers are the architects of CyberSource and Authorize.Net product offering and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by merchants, acquirers and technology partners. They drive the vision and strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes around the globe.
As the Product Manager for Payments Processing, you are at the forefront of consumer and merchant choice for payment acceptance including and beyond traditional card acceptance. The role requires a global perspective of commerce and markets where innovation is defining new ways to pay and opening new routes to enable payments in various regions across the globe.
- Deliver optimized payment processing solutions – Harness and develop innovations in payment and commerce experiences, regardless of form factor and payment method to establish CyberSource and Authorize.Net as a best in class and industry thought leaders in payment processing.
- Build new payment processing capabilities – Build connections to processors across the world including closed regions with new and innovative ways and own the connections end-to-end from creation, merchant onboarding, launch to operationalization of the connection.
- Manage, refine and optimize payment processing – Own the product capabilities to enable seamless integration of processors and payment networks to our platform. Drive best practices and establish KPIs to support product and monitor product performance.
- Industry Representation – Reinforce CYBS/ANET in the industry to highlight our thought leadership and develop a perspective on regional payment processing that positively and proactively differentiates CYBS and ANET.
- Liaise and drive Business Development Strategies – Drive and steer processor engagement and growth with the Merchant Sales and Solutions business development alliances team to develop connections with processors for existing market penetration and new market and segment opportunities
This position is responsible for product management for CyberSource and Authorize.Net payment processing.
You must be a highly organized, self-starter, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams in a dynamic fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in payments and product management with a proven record of delivering innovative products that exceed client expectations. You must have a penchant for optimizing processes, a technical mindset to drive automation in order to deliver and measure results.
- 6+ years of experience, including at least 3 years of experience leading teams in payments arena
- Proven capabilities including thought leadership, effective decision making and ability to drive results with a track record for commercializing new products
- Passionate about what you do; product management and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Experience with aspects of product development life-cycle, including planning, product management, product marketing, and development, in order to develop and commercialize your product portfolio
- Strong disposition towards action and learning new concepts
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships across organizational boundaries
- An ability to instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic in a team
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable operating in a complex distributed organization with the ability influence those without direct management responsibility in a matrixed organization
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity and making decisions with "enough information"
- Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations
- Top tier MBA strongly preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on client success
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results