Sr. Director Products- B2B Connect
- Miami, FL, USA
Visa’s technology and innovations make digital payments a reality for consumers, businesses, banks and governments around the globe. And our innovations continue to drive the payments industry we pioneered, forward. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise. Whether it’s a street vendor in Brazil selling food to make a living or a fisherman in Rwanda paying his daughter’s school fees, we want to provide the most secure and seamless payment experience possible. While Visa operates in over 200 countries and territories, with a Market Cap of more than 170B, we’re a tight-knit team of just over 14,000. This means you can make a massive impact in the field that most interests you, whether it’s payments technology, social responsibility, engineering, financial inclusion or marketing sponsorship’s. You’re smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world, join Visa. Let’s see where your Everywhere takes you
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic regional Cash management / financial service industry leader to lead B2B Connect product strategy in LAC region. B2B Connect is Visa first non-card based large value payment product using distributed ledger technology. We have a simple and unwavering vision that can be traced back to our beginnings in 1958: To be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We know that every Visa transaction is a promise we are looking for a leader who starts with the customer and work backwards.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of setting strategy (Innovate & Simplify, Think Big), building net new product or leading new business initiatives and or leading a cross functional team and delivering results. He or she must be a fast learner, must have in-depth understanding of commercial banking institutions, Payments, international cash management & treasury or correspondent banking and their Customers’ needs. This role is a unique opportunity to join the Visa Global team and be part of LAC rollout of the service and onboarding of the initial customers and P+L responsibility as the service matures. This is a unique opportunity to lead an initiative for Visa and deliver meaningful financial results. The leader will be passionate about customer experience, innovation and business growth. You will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the global B2B Connect platform in the region
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s B2B Connect service in LAC
- Continuously review regional market landscape, identifying developing partnership opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements for the predictable delivery of B2B connect product and ensure continuous improvement
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, and emerging technology / global B2B commerce space
- Ability to work constructively in a cross-functional initiative-based governance structure and lead large, cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line
- Facilitate and manage prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of product vision, roadmap to ensure region / market success
- Demonstrated experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiatives (versus incremental feature/functionality) highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate technical issues as well as business level value propositions to executives, sales teams and other stakeholders who may not be technical
- Lead and manage multiple complex deliverables with many stakeholders, often with competing priorities
- Take an active role in the future of the service by identifying and defining new cross border payment use cases, being the advocate of those to the B2B Connect Product team, then defining the go-to-market approach and processes
- Work with the Visa country leadership and other in LAC region to develop and maintain a strong understanding of commercial banks, corporates, B2B payment providers, Fintechs and technology partners in the region and their cross border payment requirements.
- Continuously review the LAC market landscape, and be subject matter expert on how banks process cross border transactions, both within and outside GCC and Africa region
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities that will position Visa’s B2B Connect as the market leader
- 18+ years’ experience leading complex B2B product development projects in the financial service industry – Cash management / treasury experience with multinational / regional banks preferred
Desirable Experience –Transaction banking, Treasury products and Payment hub strategies, Bilingual
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Accountability and will to win
- Execute Against Commitments
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.