Management Consultant - Level 6
- Warsaw, pl
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Management Consultant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Consultant will report into Visa Eastern Europe (CEE) Consulting team working transversally across Central East European region (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain.
Core responsibility of the Management Consultant will be to oversee consulting activities in Poland, but can be deployed to other projects in the CEE Region depending on project volume.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help Visa clients
- Be innovative, and use new tools and techniques to develop and implement those ideas to grow our client’s business
- Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the CEE Cluster
- Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
- Support CEE Consulting Team in achieving the goals for the clusters as well as support Account
- Executives in subject expertise areas
- Management of internal project team members / third party consultants
- Set and manage the project budgets – monitor progress throughout
- Contribute to consulting sales and delivery targets
- Perform data analysis and use insights to deliver ideas/messages to our clients
What we’re after…
- Substantial experience in retail banking, payment card industry or merchant retail business
- Previous experience in consulting with proven project deliveries is desirable but not essential
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment is desirable
- High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth
- An innovative thinker with the ability to bring creative and new ideas to life for our clients
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management/clients
- Fluent in English and Polish – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including an ability to comprehend and convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to maintain professional development
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.