Senior Product Manager, Services
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Digital Payment Products team is on the forefront of Visa’s innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure.
Digital Payment Product management team at Visa is responsible for building digital platforms including Tokenization and SRC platforms, setting standards for Digital Commerce, and partnering with other teams to drive adoption and scale across these efforts.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products
- Establish detailed business requirements and specifications for existing and new services and products
- Collaborate deeply with-in product and other cross-functional teams such as development, architecture, testing, integration, design etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of services (APIs) offered by Digital Payments Product team.
- Managing, grooming, planning and execution of a steady product backlog in a very fast paced agile environment.
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation, accountability, and team player.
- Demonstrate strong customer centric mindset
- As product manager for services, enable great user experiences for consumers of your service
- Recent product management and / or technical background with defining / building / managing RESTful services
- Product management experience with external services that enable excellent user experiences, especially with services for e-commerce or payment systems or financial systems.
- Payment industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”