Product Manager - Visa Digital Solutions
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Join Visa Digital Product Management team to help build innovative, industry leading payments product experiences for our customers and partners. You will be responsible to identify market opportunities for our solutions and work with a multitude of stakeholders to successfully develop and launch our products and solutions. You will be working with product, sales and solution delivery teams across the globe, develop a deep understanding of the payments ecosystem at a global and regional scale, gather requirements and create product strategy and definition.
The position requires a hands-on can-do attitude, and passion for customer-centric solutions combined with a deep understanding of product design at a global scale. You will bring your product and analytical experience to build world-class digital payments products.
What's expected from this role?
- As part of the global digital product org in a fast evolving payment landscape, the candidate should be able to identify changing trends and opportunities in the digital space in markets around the globe
- The candidate is expected to be able reach out and work independently and effectively with cross-functional product, solutions delivery and technology teams located in different parts of the world in defining product requirements, understanding the complexity and deciphering the ambiguity that large initiatives bring
- You are technical enough to write requirements engineers would understand, and ask good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- You have the ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to a broad audiences in an approachable way
- Beyond just rolling out new products and features, you obsess about data analytics, product performance, KPIs, user feedback and continuous product improvement
- You possess strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects and engagements to completion
- You should have a "make it happen" attitude – as a product leader you do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful!
- Strong analytical capability and familiarity with customer journeys from marketing to customer acquisition, conversion and usage
- Knowledge in market research, quantitative and qualitative data analyses
- Experience working with engineering teams to successfully ship products and solutions
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with partners from different disciplines
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive initiatives and implement solutions in a dynamic payments industry
- Self-starter with strong results-orientation, sound business judgment, and strong communication skills
- Excellent team player: influencer, collaborator and negotiator
- Deep understanding & exposure to technology, payments, e-commerce
- International experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree is highly preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.