AP Intern and Rotation Programs Lead
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The AP Intern and Rotation Programs lead will drive the development and execution of our early career programs including the New Graduate Development Rotation Program and internship programs for University and pre-university interns.
The AP Intern and Rotation Programs Manager will develop and execute the following initiatives/strategies:
- Work with the University Talent Team to understand early talents’ current skill set
- Define and execute Visa's early career rotation programs strategy focused on building future leaders from initiation through delivery. Program initiatives include onboarding, rotation solicitation and placement (domestic and international), performance management, training and development, etc.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation managers
- Work with AP Leadership team and program representatives from business to ensure clear, timely communication on expectations and deliverables
- Deliver best in class internship experience including intern orientation, training and development, social events and the global intern summit
- Drive the intern performance management and offer process
- Execute the onboarding, learning and development strategy for new college graduates entering the organization to assist with transition from college to corporate, driving engagement
- Continue to seek out new ways to enhance programs and its value to the business
- Create new / enhance programs to address changing business needs in current and new locations
- 5+ years of University Recruiting, Talent Management or other HR related experience
- Passion for growing and developing entry level talent
- Strong time and project management, teamwork, execution and organizational skills
- Proven coaching skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- Strategic thinker with global mindset
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written and consulting communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.