Senior Financial Analyst
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services
join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
• Set up incentive contracts using analysis tool/contract forms in order to monitor contract performance and prepare required quarterly reporting
• Perform regular review of all contractual obligations and commitments for each of the incentive contracts
• Provide monthly amortization entries for recording of incentive earn outs
• Administer required contractual payments
• Analyze and evaluate new deals for appropriate accounting treatment
• Monitor and analyze contingent contractual obligations include research and data analysis across multiple data source systems and communicate outcome to stakeholders including recording of necessary accounting journals and completion of quarterly contract compliance reporting
• Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies and processes
• Provide timely reporting to External Reporting and Internal Accounting Groups
• Close collaboration with other Finance Groups to ensure variances between forecast and actuals are addressed
• Communicate effectively with external and internal customers
• Frequent interaction with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients.
• Lead or participate in cross-functional projects
• Proven success in working with cross functional teams
• Strong accounting, analytical and forecasting skills
• Excellent business ethics
• Strong systems knowledge (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Oracle, TM1 etc)
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Strong leadership with ability to lead, influence others and set direction
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Chartered Accountant, CPA or advanced degree is desired
• 8 years of relevant working experience
• This position requires a minimum of 6+ years of experience in a corporate business environment. The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others to implement and assess the operational impact of changes to processes/procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.