Sales Manager (m/f/div.) - Level 5
- Frankfurt, de
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Sales Manager is responsible for actively managing the relationship with an assigned Visa Europe clients for a global or signature account to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services. The role is also responsible for driving sales and development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Contributes to the annual business/account plan for your assigned account, agreeing with your Line Manager what actions will be required for the product/portfolio.
- Proactively manage a product portfolio or product for a key account client, ensuring they are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Proactively work with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Work closely with your assigned client(s), regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about your client issues.
- Contribute to multi-client forums on specialist areas.
What we’re after…
- Previous sales/account management experience
- Knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within your own client business
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.