Senior Director - Sales, Sr. Business Development Leader
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for assigned account relationships in Uruguay
- Develop the commercial business plan to strengthen Visa’s position, increase profitability, market share and PCE Penetration, ensuring to comply with Visa Strategy.
- Develop and execute short and long-term goals to increase Member's Visa sales volume, profitability and providing dynamic and proactive product support and customer service. Identify and develop new growth opportunities.
- Develop individual business plan to strengthen the Member's market position and increase the individual product's contribution to its profitability.
- Responsible for increasing the Visa products total penetration percentage of the account relationship's portfolio versus the competition.
- Evaluate and recommend financial support for Member Programs.
- Sales of Visa products, payment solutions and value-added services
- Visa products and services implementation support (help developing member’s campaigns, defining products and products positioning)
- Help Members in negotiations with Corporate Clients and Government Segment
- Negotiate and participate in mattes related to Regulations, interchange, merchant discount and surcharge.
- Incentive and cooperative advertising programs support
- Alliances with potential partners to increase sales and customer loyalty
- Inquiries and problem solutions related to several areas of the payment industry (some of those are member risk, compliance, risk management, brand)
- Consulting on interpretation, definition and enforcement of Operating Regulations
- Liaison to address operational/technical issues if needed
- Evaluate competitive actions with respect to assigned Uruguay accounts relationships and recommend appropriate action.
- Develop, coordinate and implement promotional programs with the Member to increase their sales volume and profitability.
- Participate in the Brand Fund/fee in order to strengthen the brand in Uruguay. Coordinate the execution of all Brand related initiatives with Marketing Team support.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for assigned account relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in communication & Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Fluency in English and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.