Customer Success Manager
- Mentor, OH 44060, USA
CardinalCommerce is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. Our technology-leading products reduce fraud while helping to increase sales and reduce consumer friction in the card-not-present payments industry. Cardinal services, partners with and complements most providers in the marketplace to deliver their authentication solution to secure digital transactions. In accommodating a growing number of payment brands and methods, Cardinal's platforms serve as universal switches, supporting virtually all merchant platforms, wallets, legacy processing systems and authentication methodologies.
CardinalCommerce is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa, and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We service our Customer base from facilities in the United States and around the world.
This position is responsible for leveraging and developing relationship management and consultative selling skills, in a challenging and collaborative environment.
• Manage and deepen merchant relationships
• Demonstrate CardinalCommerce’s value proposition to our merchants
• Monitor health of merchant experience as well as anticipating RFP’s
• Proactively address potential industry and / or regulatory changes and new products/payment types
• Provide strong sales support to merchants/partners for all industry target accounts in book of business
• Develop collateral and conduct Quarter Business Reviews with Customer teams
• Monitor and report on the activities of Competitors/industry changes impactful to merchants and CardinalCommerce
• Identify opportunities, deliver effective sales/education presentations based on provided collateral and training
• Support Product Marketing by gathering market/product intelligence from existing and prospective customers
• Provide primary strategic account ownership for assigned existing customers
• Develop strong professional relationships with key individuals, top decision makers, consultants and partners at assigned accounts
• Understand assigned existing accounts’ plans, desires, and needs. Develop an Account Plan for each assigned account which identifies strategies to properly support and up-sell each account
• Coordinate and drive resolution of high-level customer issues with the support of operating groups. Communicate issue status and resolution to assigned customers and leadership
• Identify, grow, and retain existing Key Accounts
• Appropriately balance customer satisfaction with financial implications to Company
• Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and Customer expectations are met
• Communicate assigned customers’ goals and represent the customers’ interests within Company
• Provide regular two-way communication between assigned customers and Company personnel, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations
• Understand the functionality of Company products and services to maximize value to the customer and effectively communicate all offerings to customers
• Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
• Based on collateral provided, communicate, all product issues, product enhancements, product roadmap changes, and sales campaigns to assigned customers
• Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers, as required
• Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status
• Prepare and present any required reports to requestor and management as required
• Follow all established processes and procedures
• Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio
• Demonstrated success in account / pipeline management and strategic account and portfolio planning
• Superior customer focus and drive for results
• Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
• Strong financial acumen
• Drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
• Frequent sitting, walking
• Ability to travel 25 - 30% via air or land
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
o In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an associate’s degree with at least 5 years of experience will be considered
• At least 3 years successful sales / relationship management and business development experience
• Prior experience partnering with senior level decision makers up to the c-level
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
• Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
• Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Developed information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
• Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills.
• Payments industry knowledge
• Prior experience with salesforce.com
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.