Sr SW Engineer - Automation Test - Visa Business Solutions Product Development
- Austin, TX, USA
We dream of a future where it’s easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily.We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including CyberSource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Payments team!
Visa is seeking a Senior SW Engineer focusing on test automation within the Visa Business Solutions Product Development team which is a part of Visa's Data organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing 20+ Information products and services for Visa's Commercial line of products. Our range of products include data processing platforms, BI reporting and data mining solutions, B2B payments platform etc. This position reports to Director, Visa IntelliLink Platform and will be based in Austin, TX.
Primary responsibilities will include
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both web and mobile applications using Selenium, Cucumber, Python, Groovy, and more
- Design, create and execute test scripts to address areas such as furcation testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, and performance testing
- Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices and testing methodologies.
- Participate in root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related technology discipline
- 3+ years relevant work experience or an equivalent mix of work experience in software development or testing.
- Good understanding of test methodologies is a must (exploratory, load, stress, mobile, acceptance, regression, security, performance, black/white box, web-based/service-based/data-flow-based, and tec).
- Good understanding of web application, web services standards and related technologies
- Experience with Functional and Regression Test Automation using Selenium, Cucumber, QTP, SoapUI, and etc.
- Experience with Performance Test Automation using JMeter, HP Performance Center, Load Runner etc.
- Programming experience with C# or Java
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-device test implementation
- Experience with T-SQL and RDBMS
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Mobile application testing is a plus
- Ability to quickly understand code and specifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills is must.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and change direction mid-course based on business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Ability to work independently in a high throughput environment
- Past experience in Payment industry and Commercial product line is a plus.
- Strong apetitie to learn new technology and take on challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!