Senior Software Engineer- Marketing Systems-Data Product Development
- Bengaluru, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The VISA Marketing Systems Team is looking for a Senior SW Engineer with strong technical
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• 2-3 years of Adobe AEM / CQ5 experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.2 is a plus)
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of OOAD and software design patterns
• Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels. Experience with jUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
• Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
• Experience with data and site migration in AEM - specifically moving legacy web systems into AEM. Familiarity with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher.
• Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling, AngularJS).
• Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
• Experience of multithreaded software design
• Ability to work quickly in an agile environment, part of an on-call rotation duty among other engineers.
• Understanding in Test Driven Development
• Experience in implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline. Working knowledge and experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.