Sr. Manager, Partner Programs - Digital Partnerships and Venture - Level 5 (1 year FTC)
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager, Partner Programs – Digital Partnership, Fintech and Venture, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Manager, Special Initiatives will be an integral member of the European team supporting the ecosystem outreach and engagement for the Digital Partnerships, Fintech & Venture team, as well as, key special projects led by Digital Partnerships team. This role will involve coordinating, managing complex projects, identify and implement partner strategies for the group. Further will engage with variety of partners, building relationships with business and supporting partnerships by engaging with internal team as necessary.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Large Strategic Projects:
- Support the Head of Special Initiatives in developing the overall strategy and presence for strategic partnerships, Fintech, venture and innovation at large strategic events. End-to-end coordinate and project manage key strategic events and partner summits. Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams for delivery. Manage and work closely with partner agencies and organizers to deliver for the event.
- Support and/or lead project management and execution of special projects, managing cross-functional team.
Ecosystem outreach and engagement, and Regional Events:
- Identify and project manage selected regional strategic event/session presence representing and supporting DP&V and Fintech strategy and objectives. Build strong collaboration and work closely with DP, Venture and Fintech team heads.
- Identify and support ecosystem engagement for priority regions, working closely with the regional teams. Identify opportunities for small strategic regional networking events, roundtables. Build strong relationships with emerging businesses that can deliver strategic value to Visa this will involve supporting start-up community engagement.
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
What we’re after…
- Experience of business development, partnerships, and/or innovation related operations experience.
- Experience working with/in financial services, payments, fintech, startup/venture, technology industry and/or international civic, social, non-profit organizations.
- Previous experience of successfully managing strategy and execution for large projects. Managed large cross-functional teams.
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives and operational decisions.
- Ability to partner and collaborate for success. Lead by influence and example.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's degree preferred (in engineering / business / finance / marketing)
- Open to learning and working on new things
- High Integrity. Entrepreneurial spirit. Ambitious. Creative.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.