Senior Director, Client Solutions & CVP
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Provides senior thought leadership and expertise on Client Solutions & CVP in CIS&SEE. Ensures strategy development, implementation and consultancy for Client Solutions and platforms design and delivery in CIS&SEE.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
Identify and assess CIS&SEE Product Solutions to explore market development trends, opportunities and threats
• Manage the identification, qualification and quantification of region-wide and market specific opportunities in close cooperation with local management and understand critical factors to successful market development.
• Decide upon product viability, value and prioritisation within the overall marketing strategy and planning for CIS&SEE Product segments and the achievement of Visa’s corporate objectives.
• Drive performance management and talent assessment for Client Solutions &CVP team in CIS&SEE.
Develop Products development plan and strategy
• Work with CEMEA Hub Solutions teams on co-ordination of Global Solutions plans and translation of Global Solutions goals and initiatives into CIS&SEE plans.
• Ensure continued refinement of Client Solutions strategies as above in key markets. Enable buy-in with all stakeholders and effective local implementation.
• Ensure departmental product plan / roadmap is developed and integrated into Sub-Regional marketing plans, taking into account local market and stakeholder needs and competitive landscape.
• Ensure plans are built bottom-up and regularly reviewed, maintaining a flexibility and resilience to cater for local market dynamics.
• Ensure Product Operating plans and strategies are effectively communicated and understood by stakeholders, ‘advisors’, Sales management and senior management within CIS&SEE.
• Design compelling, differentiated and relevant product operating plans that leverage Visa’s system, IP, brand/ marketing programs and commercial assets to provide revenue growth
Initiate and oversee the conceptualization and implementation of enhancements to existing Client Solutions and development of new solutions in response to local market needs and opportunities (explicit, implicit and competitive offerings).
• Ensure a comprehensive plan and business case is developed covering all marketing aspects including product feature roadmap and positioning, entry and growth strategies, marketing mix, operating regulations, licensing, risk management before project initiation.
• Oversee the Client Solutions and Platforms development and/or sourcing lifecycle process from requirements gathering, concept generation, profitability assessments, pilot partner and external vendor decisions to introduction and promotion of solution in the market.
• Ensure service level standards for internal/ external service providers are negotiated and monitored.
Develop concept, strategy and implement Visa B2C and white label loyalty platforms and benefits proposition on CISSEE markets to provide direct benefits to cardholders for all segments - to create competitive advantage and drive Visa market share and revenue
• Manage all aspects of the pilot prototype and implementation process.
• Manage the business, technical, service and legal relationships and activities with and between pilot participants (banks, vendors, third parties) and incorporate learning into process until handover to Sales management.
• Drive the consumer products initiatives with key stakeholders across functional teams to develop and execute initiatives that are quantifiable and aligned with the corporate and customer’s strategic objectives
• Lead key projects and activities to deliver superior consumer products and services in markets
Oversee the on-going management of Client Solutions team
• Manage assigned P&L and positioning during the entire lifecycle from the perspective of all stakeholders and make strategic recommendations.
• Ensure P&L goals are achieved, marketplace benchmarks relative to competitor pricing, capabilities and identification of development opportunities is maintained.
• Ensure input into design and implementation of marketing and promotional activities to enhance usage and activation.
• Ensure optimal allocation of Product budget and work with central and local product communications and planning in the implementation of all ATL/ BTL activities to support the achievement of the departmental marketing plan on an on-going basis.
• Ensure annual reviews for assigned solutions (previous enhancements, YE volumes & revenues, revisions/ updates to the strategic direction and pricing) are conducted.
• Initiate and direct Visa operating regulation changes which may enhance the Product propositions and work with the Operating Regulations team in their implementation.
• Ensure information and insights on business development opportunities, best practices and product/ service requirements are shared with other regions
• Manage planning, forecasting and financial reporting aspects for Client Solutions & Platforms in respective geographies
Enable and facilitate best practice sharing between CIS&SEE and other Visa regions within CEMEA. Oversee the provisioning of education, Sales support and lead creation tools to Sales staff
• Develop Solution models, benchmarks and frameworks to support Clients in the development of their business and generate ‘lead’ platforms for Sales management.
Sell Visa loyalty and Benefits solutions to customers, partners and B2C in co-operation with Marketing and Sales teams
• Ensure adequate training of all Sales management staff in Product features and benefits.
• Represent Visa by speaking at conferences and business meetings and undertake media and public relations activities.
• Ensure Sales management is self-sufficient in the sales of existing solutions;
Allocate and oversee management of the budget for Client Solutions & CVP
• Establish and manage the budget (CAPEX, OPEX and marketing) requirements to achieve business objectives at both a region-wide and hub level.
• Direct and coordinate the implementation of the departmental plans within the constraints of the budget.
• Understands economic implications of Visa business strategy and manages budget, investment and product profitability to meet business objectives
Oversee the provision of consultancy to Client banks and other stakeholders
• Provide professional advice and consultancy to Client banks covering tactical and strategic products and marketing aspects for solutions.
• Leadership skills and creative thinking
• Strong negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
• Client relationship and management skills
• Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Development and preparation of executive level briefs and client bids
• Self-directed and motivated. Able to work with limited management oversight
• Analytical in thought processes
• Service-delivery oriented
10-15 years of experience in retail bank/consumer cards marketing businesses coupled with experience in managing deposit access, transactional banking services, debit/ credit cards business in a financial institution, especially in a multinational role.
Sound knowledge of banking and payment card systems and processes.
Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management and retail banking business acumen.
Product management experience in payments/ financial services industry.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Negotiation and business development skills.
P&L experience and focus on delivering strong financial results for stakeholders.
Preferred Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business)
1) Project management skills
2) Prior experience leading meetings and effectively delivering presentations to large industry audiences
3) Experience with strategic planning, collaboration, creative thinking and solution development
4) Excellent time management skills and ability to achieve goals with minimal management oversight
5) Demonstrated organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.