Director, Sales Engineering - Visa DPS
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind –making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa DPS processing team is seeking a Sales Engineering Candidate with exceptional, problem solving skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, attention to detail, is results oriented, a creative thinker and can understand the necessary data and analytics requirements to support a DPS win in the market. This individual will play a critical role supporting VISA DPS sales and retention success.
Responsibilities: This key member of the Issuer Processing team will
- Be the SME and support on-site sales pitches and client renewals
- Supports the RFP and sales process with the delivery of professional presentation materials and RFP responses.
- Deliver product and competitor information to drive and support product development and innovation strategies.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of DPS/Visa products and services. Is the Product SME.
- Identify and highlight key partnership opportunities across the processing industry e.g. (TSYS, FDR, Correlation, Mobile banking providers, Symitar, Hartland etc.)
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Works with product teams to ensure sales teams are well educated and up to date on DPS products and services.
- Work with the head of sales and Client success teams to develop and execute customized sales plans to increase Visa processing volume, market share and expand penetration of Visa DPS products and solutions. This position will have shared goals across, net new acquisition targets, retention targets, compression targets, new products and upsell.
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization.
- Actively lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Operational and IT payment processing environments
- Knowledge of the processing environment, key players and market positions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships across all levels of management.
- Keen interest in in innovation and technology
- Superior presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to manage & foster internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- 10 years’ business experience with related sales, product and management experience in the payments industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales and/or relationship management.
- Experience with FI relationships, analysis, finance, and reporting.
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships with all levels of the client's organization.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Ability to travel as needed to ensure adequate on-site interaction with the client.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.