Senior Software Test Engineer (REF15255X) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, fast-growing career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Participate in a Scrum team to plan, write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Test and certify features for release.
- Manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues related to delivered code.
- Develop test development frameworks and tools.
- Implement best-fit automation framework and corresponding tests.
- Write utilities and automation tools using Java, REST.
- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
- Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demos.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Major field of study : Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related technical field
4-7 years’ experience in software development or test automation & framework development.
Experience with build, testing and continuous integration tools eg. Jenkins, Maven etc.
Experience with Core Java and TestNG
Cross-browser and cross-device test implementation experience
Experience in Oracle and SQL
Experience in web services standards and related technologies including XML, SOAP and REST.
Experience in system monitoring and problem troubleshooting
Experience with UNIX as OS.
Experience with Bitbucket(GIT Stash) or equivalent version control tools.
Agile development methodology
Good To Have:
Experience in mobile (Android, iOS) test tools and technologies
Experience with tools including Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, and wiki
Data Analytics and aggregation using Splunk.
Financial domain knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.