Senior Business Analyst, Fintech Partnerships
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Business Analyst, Fintech Partnerships will report to the Fintech Partnerships Lead in the Digital Partnerships team. This team is responsible for developing and implementing Fintech partnerships.
You will be supporting the commercial activities related to engagement with Fintech companies who are, or will be using Visa technology. This role will create opportunities that align with Visa’s corporate goals, create and facilitate outbound and inbound pipelines and priorities, build pitch decks and client-facing material, analyze commercial terms and ROI, work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company and around the world, implement standardized reporting, execute onboarding and go-to-market plans and represent the Fintech Partnership team internally and externally.
This position is based in San Francisco. Occasional days in Foster City location, as well as occasional travel, domestic and internationally.
- Manage multiple intersecting project tracks and ensure activities roll up to overall program objectives
- Identify program requirements, resources, milestone criteria, task dependencies, and create schedules that effectively manage simultaneous projects
- Track scheduled tasks day-to-day, work directly with cross-functional team members to facilitate communication and provide status updates and manage risk
- Ability to prioritize Product Owners, Engineering, QA, UX, Sales, Marketing and other various cross functional teams
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills in working with people at all levels
- Manage stakeholder communications regarding program delivery
- Identify program blockers and paths to remove them
- Record key meetings, escalate issues when appropriate to ensure that critical action items are resolved in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ensure that program teams are aligned on activities
- Look at data and processes for an understanding of where to implement improvements
- Work closely with your client-side stakeholders as with technology and operations team members
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technology and innovation
- 3+ years as a product or business analyst
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic high tech environment
- Understanding or direct experience in payments, mobile or Tech platforms
- Demonstrated experience working with Fintech or high-tech clients
- Ability to build consensus and drive decision-making; proven ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish program objectives
- Ability to work independently, with little guidance, as well as thrive in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures that continue to improve the current workflow and maximize group efficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to confidently speak to executives and large groups of people
- BA/BS required
- You are high energy, have a sense of humor and desire to eliminate ambiguity and focus on transparency
- You are intellectually curious, interested in business applications leveraging technology and payments
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.