SW Test Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The successful candidate will bring experience and strong understanding of web technologies, APIs and Identity and Access Management to assure software quality in a fast-paced environment. This position will have the responsibility for software testing in an Agile development environment. The position will also work on delivering the Test Engineering team’s automation effort. Confident communication skills are essential.
- 0-2 years of experience in Development and/or Software Testing
- Strong understanding of web applications and web services
- Experience in scripting (JS, Python etc.)
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries for data validation
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts. Experience with Jenkins preferred
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good presentation skills and confidence in communications
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical discipline required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.