Director ROL - (Resolve OnLine team)
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor position that can be filled in our Ashburn, Austin, and Denver locations:
- Lead complex cross regional or cross-functional customer service delivery initiatives and work towards achieving client and key stakeholder acceptance of deliverables.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues encountered by team members.
- Act as a mentor and train team members.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality, and efficiency.
- Build and enhances positive working relationships with key Visa Product staff, Technology and internal stakeholders.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate yourself accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- Collaborate with Product and Readiness teams to identify additional business opportunities.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; Minimum of 10+ years progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Strong experience with Visa Resolve Online, Visa Claims Resolution, TLC, Core, Config, AskNow, and Jira.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.