Staff SW Engineer - QA Automation
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking a Staff QA Automation Engineer within the Loyalty Product Development team which is a part of Visa's Data organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing 20+ Information products and services for Visa's Loyalty line of products. This position will be based in Singapore.
Do you have a passion for ensuring quality and engineering excellence of large scale complex distributed systems?
Do have a passion for taking ownership of challenging issues, and systematically resolving them through analytical and creative thinking through collaboration with people from multiple teams?
Do you take pride in achieving comprehensive test coverage for large, complex product releases and developing reliable, flexible, and comprehensive automation test suites?
The Loyalty & Offers team is looking for a talented Staff QA AutomationEngineer responsible for continuous, end-to-end testing of our complex digital and mobile payments platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience testing highly distributed and complex systems
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.