Senior Front End Software Engineer (REF15360Y) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Our UI components are used by several thousand merchants and millions of customers worldwide. Qualified candidate should have a quality first mindset, understanding clean code and clean architecture best practices and have a proven track record of developing high quality, bug-free code
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML web markup & CSS
- Familiar with TDD practices. Comfortable with Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, Webdriver.io, and other automation frameworks to develop and keep the test suite up to date.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and REST APIs with AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build/publish tools, such as npm. Grunt/Gulp.js, Webpack, browserify.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT. Have a collaborative mindset and put the team goals first
- Familiarity with Java and Apache Tomcat is a plus
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science or related field with 3 to 5 years of professional experience
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.