Marketing Analytics and Data Manager
- Lehi, UT, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind– making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do, and CyberSource, a Visa company, is the payment management platform that drives our merchant enablement agenda. CyberSource is the global category leader in its space, enabling over $350B of global digital commerce annually. Authorize.Net is the small business line of solutions of CyberSource. Over 450,000 merchants worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net payment management solutions to enable sales growth, create new customer experiences and business models, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource is the only payment management solution that operates as part of Visa, and thereby uniquely benefits from the security, innovation and global scale, only Visa can provide.
Visa is an advocate for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
As a Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager, you’ll be supporting strategic, cross-geo objectives for Visa Digital Merchant Products (CyberSource and Authorize.Net). This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations.
We are looking for candidates with a proven history of leading a global marketing database and reporting function that impacts worldwide revenue goals, influences management priorities, and optimizes marketing investments. If you are an analytic-driven, insight-focused individual who has a proven history of managing global marketing reporting, campaign analysis, databases, data flows, and data quality processes for a world-class B2B marketing team, we want to talk to you.
Location is flexible, but ideal candidate may be based out of San Francisco, CA, Lehi, UT or Bellevue, WA, with some domestic and international travel expected.
- Develop and maintain WW marketing performance dashboards, KPIs, and metrics; monitor, analyze, and tune DW/CRM/MA reporting to improve sales-marketing efficiency; deliver implementation strategies based on actionable insights across all geos
- Lead data-driven initiatives (targeting, segmentation, campaign sizing, propensity modeling) to support global marketing teams; manage and improve data-related request processes and best practices that support nimble programs execution
- Drive WW campaign reporting, including templates, methodology, cadence, and cross marketing data integration, leveraging an ‘assess, test, and refine’ approach
- Propose, gain WW consensus, and roll out globally-consistent data management systems, processes, and best practices; propose innovative, realistic strategies and tactics that ensure consistency, alignment, and governance
- Implement global data strategies that support Marketing Automation initiatives (scoring, nurturing, triggering, gating, etc.) and cross-CRM-MA initiatives (contact cleansing, normalization, dictionaries, master-slave data models, etc.) that ensure that data hygiene, quality, scalability, and governance are core to everything we do
- BA/BS in Marketing, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent; Masters or other relevant advanced degree valuable
- 10-12 years’ progressive experience in a B2B data management, reporting, or marketing/sales operations roles; deep understanding of data-driven marketing and its role in a Sirius Decisions B2B Demand Waterfall model
- Experience as a functional leader, with a balance of hands-on execution and strategic plan development; ability to lead cross-functional teams and gain consensus with key stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Proven domain mastery with Data Warehouse, CRM, & Marketing Automation workflows (Tableau, Salesforce, Eloqua preferred); experience developing optimal structures for marketing databases that support WW initiatives
- Thorough understanding of marketing KPIs, global data hygiene processes, data mapping, and multi-country best practices; develop recurring and ad-hoc data quality reports that reflect progressive improvements
- Highly advanced Tableau and Excel skills, strong problem-solving and technical aptitude, and a passion for using data and insights to drive future business decisions; ability to distill and tailor complex information for various audiences
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where excellent organizational skills and project management expertise are required
- Knowledge of emerging cloud-based data quality and data enhancement tools for DW/CRM/MA systems a plus
- Positive attitude, persuasive and tactful, a true team player and self-starting contributor, proven by successful references from prior marketing, sales, and/or IT colleagues
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.