Solutions Manager, Asia Pacific
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
• Support creation/design of new country-specific and region-specific products, solutions and functionality that generate significant/incremental revenue contribution for the organization across geographies in Asia Pacific
• Participate in the ongoing Solution Prioritization process for new, proposed initiatives to create fact based assessments of the projects to provide recommendations for Executive Leadership
• Support AP CYBS Solutions Lead in liaising between Sales, CSS, Visa MSS and Technical Sales teams in AP and our global product management and development organizations to articulate regional needs and pursue increased attention and through-put for regional key projects.
Conduct competitive intelligence activities to evaluate competitors’ activities and implications to inform senior executive decision - making
Create and update financial models and business cases to define business rationale and financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
• Manage and maintain plans that drive ever closer integration between CyberSource and Visa's products and solutions and thus deliver competitive advantage and revenue growth agenda for core and emerging products
• Successful candidates should have a minimum of 8 years of business experience or equivalent within a merchant payment management and/or strategy consulting institution
• While a Bachelor’s degree is required, an MBA or equivalent is strongly preferred.
Fluency in English. Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin, Japanese or Bahasa will be an advantage
Position located in Singapore , with travel required to AP markets
• Payment card system and processing
• eCommerce & Fraud management
• Technology product and software development
• Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management and business acumen
• Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to envision and articulate a long term product strategy designed to improve the CyberSource customer experience and value proposition.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience.
• Disciplined and tolerant of ambiguity, with the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple organizational levels internal and external to CyberSource and Visa.
• Negotiation skills with a track record of achieving results
• Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
• Intellectual curiosity and interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data and using it to solve problems.
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.