Vice President, Head of Product Transformation
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Reporting to the SVP and Head of Product Delivery at Visa, this position is responsible for creating and implementing a multiyear, agile product transformation roadmap. This leader will be responsible for helping to lead the design, development and delivery of organizational and cultural changes for large-scale agile product transformation efforts. Working on multiple internal initiatives, this person will have had experience with leadership alignment efforts, change readiness, stakeholder and employee engagement, large-scale training programs, organizational and talent performance analysis, and communication programs.
- Establishing and implementing the agile enterprise transformation roadmap. Convening the leadership team on substantial topics that only the leadership team can resolve
- Creating improved interaction models between the Product organization and our core internal partners in Technology, Client Service, Marketing, and Sales
- Establishing governance processes to hold the Product leadership team accountable for rapidly delivering on roadmap outcomes
- Building a governance cadence and rhythm with the leadership team and providing a single version of the truth on transformation progress to ensure visibility and action on the key risks and issues.
- Maintaining momentum on the workforce plan to deliver greater flexibility in roles to enable more rapid redeployment of talent within Product
- Ensuring effective engagement throughout the program with sponsoring teams to allow for seamless transition of new capabilities into BAU operational mode.
- As required, initiate work on urgent work streams where leaders are not yet in place, with the expectation they will be handed off when the organization is ready to take on the work
- Working with the Product leadership to identify additional areas of optimization by deconstructing issues, developing solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to conclusion.
- 15+ years of accelerated professional growth in leading companies, with a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments
- Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view, consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive conclusion at all levels of seniority
- Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing large agile, enterprise transformation programs that lead to measurable result.
- Professional track record of being given responsibility for large, complex programs involving significant levels of organizational change at the most senior levels in a company, and guiding cross functional teams to complete these programs with a high level of effectiveness
- Established reputation for building peer like relationships with senior leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to communicate and influence groups with highly developed communication skills
- Strong, documented evidence of effective team leadership and people development
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and remain calm under pressure. Comfortable with problem solving ambiguity
- Is trusted by senior leaders to provide a candid view of “what is really going on”.
- Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and driving the team across the finish line in making it happen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.