Senior Software Engineer (REF15952F) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
- Austin, TX, USA
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 20,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
· Develop next generation payment applications, write solid code following best development practices.
· Work as a part of scrum team executing the products requirements working architect, product management and other teams in an agile manner.
· Develop web framework based on best practices.
· Execute POCs for visionary initiatives.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum
of 5 years of experience Java and web service development -OR
- MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum
of 3 years of experience Java and web service development.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.