- Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Key roles and responsibilities for the role span across Debit, Credit, Prepaid and other product solutions include:
Be the go-to person for all Product specific requirements in the market. Client meetings, Product decks, Data, reports and dashboards, either available or personally developed if need be. Help monitoring targets and goals, working closely with cross-functional teams. Help with projection of key product KPIs for the market.
Customize and localize the wealth of available information, in terms of presentations and case studies, making them readily available for the clients. In particular, help localizing the globally developed Playsets in a way they can be readily presented to clients.
Participate in cross-functional projects, especially around innovation, benefits, loyalty, user experience and channels. Collaborate in particular with the marketing and other product teams in MENA and CEMEA.
Decision Making & Complexity
- Impacts implementation of strategy and financial results for Debit, Credit and Consumer products, and are guided by functional objectives
- Develops project plans to track implementation &
- Operates with limited guidance in complex environments
& matrix structure
- Works independently with limited guidance
- Role is based in Pakistan and will require
travel within Pakistan and UAE.
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role is based in Pakistan, and will report to the Product Client Solutions lead for Emerging and Mid Markets MENA who is based in Dubai.
This role will also work very closely with the Country Manager, Business Development Team, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa.
The successful candidate will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
- Solid interpersonal skills, experience in working in cross functional teams
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Presentation skills
- Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with minimum management oversight
- Issues management
- 8 to 10 years experience in consumer retail products, preferably with good understanding of credit, debit revenue drivers, portfolio management basics, customer segmentation and product development
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and of Visa
- Ability to travel within Pakistan and to UAE.