Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (REF15595X) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are creating a set of Fintech APIs to enable our business partners to create innovative products powered by Visa’s services and networks. You are a full stack software engineer who is creative, adaptable, and fun to work with. You will need the following to succeed in this position:
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining secure RESTful APIs for financial transactions (Java)
- Experience documenting SDKs and APIs with clear tutorials and sample apps that other developers can identify with (Swagger)
- Experience creating web applications that can be referenced as examples of best practices for integration with our APIs (ReactJS, HTML, CSS)
- Experience prototyping native mobile apps for iOS and Android (Java, Swift, Kotlin, Flutter)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering and 4+ years of industry experience or Master’s degree and 2+ years of industry experience.
- Published at least one app in App Store or Google Play
- Strong in both native iOS and Android development
- Experience programming in Java
- Ability to work full stack, and be flexible on different platforms and components of a complex system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.