Program Risk Operations Manager – Governance, Regulatory & Supervisory Management
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Overview: The Program Risk Operations Manager will provide Regulatory and Governance support to the Governance, Regulatory and Supervisory Management team. This position will report to the Director of Governance, Regulatory and Supervisory Management and will be based at Visa’s headquarters in Foster City, CA.
Responsibilities: This position will assist with activities related to the management of Visa’s Risk Committees, Regulatory Support, and Client Regulatory Inquiries support of 3rd party risk. As part of the Regulatory Support activities, the Sr. Analyst will leverage his/her in-depth knowledge of Visa’s business and operations to support Visa’s regulators, committees management, and responses to inquiries from Visa’s clients and regulators. As part of the Regulatory Governance activities, the Program Manager will support the team on risk governance activities, publications, and initiatives, including the preparation and review of materials for Risk Committees meetings and governance documents.
- Address due diligence inquiries from Visa’s clients using repository of standardized responses to FAQs – this includes helping client-facing personnel respond to client inquiries through effective application of an existing repository of responses and collaboration with subject matter experts to develop new responses
- Respond timely to client risk assessments
- Lead the ongoing refresh and updates to client and regulatory inquiries repository
- Assist with inquiries tracking, reporting, and metrics
- Assist with development of communications and training materials
- Support Risk Governance projects and initiatives
- Support the management of Risk Governing committees – this includes creating or updating presentations, agendas, attendance trackers, and minutes
- Help the team assess and implement new process improvement initiatives
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience in the following functions: Program Management, Technology , Regulatory Examinations, Vendor Risk Management, Compliance, Risk, Corporate/Risk Governance, Client Support, Customer Support, or related areas.
- Proficient with Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to learn and master new tools/platforms quickly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.