Staff UI Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
· Engage with development leads and architects on design and solutioning.
· Design and develop extendable reusable web components that are secure and accessible.
· Maintain and extend our Web UI Platform with security patches and new capabilities.
· Design and build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
· Participate in demos and code reviews
· Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
· Mentor and groom up and coming developers
· Train and transform workforce of back-end engineers to be full stack engineers
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in UI development
- Expert experience with ReactJS, Redux, Sagas
- Experience building Single Page Applications that consume REST services
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS4
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with Web Components and/or Polymer
- Experience with Node.js, functional reactive programming, and FLUX architecture
- Experience with UI development across different mediums like mobile and tablet devices
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”