Marketing Insights Manager - Level 4
- Paddington, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Marketing Insights Manager - London, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This role is to;
- Support invigoration of research and insight practices through identification and use of progressive techniques
- Work alongside the insights manager to deliver projects injecting leading insight into marketing projects
- Coordinate and project manage key research initiatives for the European region
- Manage agency partners to deliver core actionable insights that evolve and elevate our perspective
- To be a point of contact to global research and insights teams
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Be an insight champion
- Proactively identify gaps in our insights (brand, market, audience, product and environmental/ economic)
- Drive progressive approaches to populate these gaps
- Work with external research and communications agencies help us ‘know what we do not know’
- Maintain a pragmatic ‘why’ mind-set
- To manage the scoping and delivery of; primary research/competitor and market intelligence
- To support European markets on; defining research objectives and evaluating research methodologies/ proposals
- Synthesise insights from both traditional research methodologies and newer digital platforms (inc. social)
- To be a champion for insights driven marketing planning and execution
- Inspire our partners to deliver over and beyond
- Responsible for ensuring insights are communicated clearly and with impact throughout marketing
- Provide a key point of contact in Europe, liaising with the global research function
- Ensure research projects are conducted to a consistently high standard, on time and on budget
What we're after...
- Knowledge and experience of research/ analytics methods and techniques applied to a commercial environment
- Distilling research to generate a new point of view
- Challenging the status quo and supporting key stakeholders in understanding a ‘different way’
- Must be able to bring insights to life in an engaging and relevant way
- Excellent communication skills and able to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing and delivering research/competitor + market intelligence projects
- Knowledge and understanding of behavioural economics and application to business
- Experience of audience segmentation and their operational implementation
- Has worked enterprise wide and managed projects across all levels of the business
- Can work using own initiative, in a matrix organisation and deliver under pressure
- Ideally, has experience of delivering insights across an international business
- Experience in the main disciplines of marketing and communications, either client or agency would be an advantage
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and high competency in managing varied data sources
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent professional experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.