Account Manager - Level 4
- Stockholm, Stockholm County, se
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Account Manager in Stockholm, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
You will manage you own portfolio of clients based within Sweden and ensure the continued success of the relationships with these clients. This is a fantastic opportunity of development for an individual with previous sales experience looking to progress into Account Management. We are looking for an individual that is hungry to progress and develop within our business and this role offer lots of opportunity to do this!
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will build and develop effective relationships with our issuing partners/clients and own those relationships for 6/7 accounts
- You will be responsible for working with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services
- You will own the annual business and account plans for your clients
- You will collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa, endeavouring to break down silos and ensure the business is appropriately involved and informed about client issues, delivering solutions as one team
- You will present to client management teams in a clear and effective way
- You'll use and develop your knowledge of the payment technology space, and specifically of Visa products and services
- Everyone is a leader at Visa as such you will communicate your expertise in the wider Visa organisation
What we’re after…
- Previous experience within a sales role
- Previous experience leading activities i.e. projects, accounts or teams
- Experience in engaging effectively with leaders at all levels and influencing clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships and communicate at all levels
- Commercial mind-set and proven ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
- Ability to learn and apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape and Visa
- Excellent interpersonal skills collaborating across functions/geographies in a matrix environment
- High standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers
- Committed to cultivating a community through Visa’s Leadership Principles
- Data management and analytics skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.