Brand & Product Marketing Manager - Level 6
- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Brand and Product Marketing Manager - Paris, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Brand and Product Marketing Manager will focus on marketing Visa's products and implementing consumer insights driven marketing campaigns at market level, which drive brand preference and increase Visa transactions. The ideal candidate is data driven, analytically savvy and have a business outcome based mindset. Experience managing complex marketing programs through to execution and a deep knowledge of multi-channel marketing is critical. The person should be comfortable managing project budgets and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in Paris, with a France, Belgium and Luxembourg responsibility.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, and you will develop and implement consumer insights driven, relevant, original and high-quality B2C marketing campaigns, promoting the benefits of Visa products to increase brand preference and card usage, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will liaise with the central marketing team around strategy, creative development and measurement.
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs.
- You will partner with product owners and client facing teams to identity and execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as "One Visa"
- You will own budget and cross-channel implementation of projects and ensure consistency of communications across all product platforms and customer facing materials.
- You will conduct analysis and provide thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- You will manage agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications.
- You will champion the brand position in the market.
- You will leverage global sponsorships through marketing activities that engage clients and consumers.
What we're after...
- A passion for Fintech, and in particular payments
- Ideally educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Strong strategic marketing background with extensive experience delivering measurable business results.
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs and comfort using data to optimize paid media.
- Strong creative, analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and on-time project deliverables.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the France, Belgium and Luxembourg markets.
- Completely fluent in both French and English.
- Self-driven, creative and highly motivated
- Strong influencing skills ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Ability to lead and facilitate impactful discussions with a large group
- Good cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Able to lead and adapt to change
- Team oriented ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.